Make a list. Check it twice or three times. What do you care about? Really care about? What will you give an hour a month to change? Two hours? Four hours – an hour a week? There are thousands of opportunities waiting for you!
- If you’re interested in education, join the Big Idea movement! You can help! Let’s get the Class of 2020 graduated and we mean the whole class! It’s okay to aspire to 100%. Join us! Contact Talia at United Way of Jackson County for a description of the mentoring, tutoring and other opportunities. Volunteer applications go through the Medford School District process – find the application at https://www.helpcounterweb.com/welcome/apply.php?district=medford
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) volunteers are needed every year during tax season to assist people in filing their taxes.
- If you’re interested in health, join us in maximizing wellness. There are children to protect, and mental health concerns for all ages.
- Many of our strategic impact partners are looking for the right volunteer. To find the right place for you, check out our Partners.
- JustServe.org can also hook you up. It’s full of ways to connect with our community.
- RogueValley.Recovers.org is our volunteer hub in a disaster for the whole Rogue Valley. In an emergency disaster go there to register to help or make donations and to register to receive help.